Fine motor skills
- Pulling, pinching, squashing.
- Rolling into balls and snakes.
- Using cutters to make shapes letters and numbers.
- Touch - using fine motor skills
- Smell - the different scents
- Role play; make pretend food, play shops, or baking
- Incorporate other toys like duplo figures, plastic animals or small dolls.
- Create gardens, rooms, furniture,
- Recreate your favourite animals out of dough
Use the dough to create letters and numbers. Therefore learning and recognising their names, the alphabet, spelling skills and maths skills. A perfect class room tool.
Weighing and measuring the dough
Learning percentages for example rolling into a flat circle and cutting into halves, quarters and thirds.